These files have undergone recent significant changes (NB: Observing Schedules and Logs and Data Release Status get updated all the time without getting noted here):
- 05 Aug 2016 - Cycle-13 approved programs posted
- 26 Oct 2015 - Cycle-12 approved programs posted
- 15 Dec 2014 - Cycle-11 approved programs posted
- 22 Oct 2013 - Cycle-10 approved programs posted
- 01 May 2013 - Cycle-10 Call for Proposals Issued
- 10 Dec 2012 - Cycle-9 Small approved programs posted
- 25 Sep 2012 - Cycle-9 Exploration Science and Large GO approved programs posted
- 03 Aug 2012 - Caltech did NOT experience a major network outage and we WILL NOT be extending the proposal deadline - original memo
- 01 May 2012 - Cycle-9 Call for Proposals Issued
- 03 May 2011 - Cycle-8 approved programs posted.
- 09 Aug 2010 - New contributed resource for IRAC: imclean
- 25 Jun 2010 - Cycle-7 approved programs posted.
- 29 Mar 2010 - DARKSETTLE v1.2 Released. This version fixes a bug in DARKSETTLE v1.1, which applied the same pmask to all input data files.
- 11 Feb 2010 - New Spitzer Science Center website launched
- 08 Feb 2010 - SENS-PET posted with IRAC warm mission sensitivities.
- 22 Jan 2010 - Cycle-7 Call for Proposals released. Associated documentation has been updated.
In February of 2010 the Spitzer Science website was redesigned and replaced with a site that is better organized and easier to maintain. Because of this redesign, many URLs changed, and it was deemed impractical to update old news items with new URLs. If you have a question about an event before 2010, please don't hesitate to contact us at the Spitzer Helpdesk.