Call For Proposals 14
|Proposals Due:|| Friday, 23 March 2018, 2 PM PDT|
| || |
|15 February 2018: Spitzer science operations have been extended through November 2019. The Cycle-14 Call for Proposals is updated as follows:|
* Proposal due date: extended one week to March 23, 2018
* Cycle-14 is now 13 months long: 1 November 2018 - 30 November 2019
* Observing time available increased to 6,000 hours: priority 1 = 4000 hours, priority 2 = 2,000 hours
* There is no longer a 500-hour practical limit to the proposal size as multiple visibility windows should be possible for all targets. Any size proposal may be submitted.
On behalf of NASA and the Spitzer Space Telescope Project, the Spitzer Science Center (SSC) at Caltech is pleased to announce the release of the Cycle-14 Call for Proposals (CP), soliciting research proposals for regular General Observer (GO) and Snapshot programs.
Issued: 15 December 2017
Updated: 15 February 2018
Proposal templates (required!)
- General Observer and Snapshot:
Useful Scripts and Instructions
For older calls, please see Calls for Proposals.